Long Island Town and Building Code Violation Attorney
If you are involved in any type of legal dispute — whether it is with a private party or a government entity — you need a lawyer with the experience and resources to aggressively protect your interests in the context of litigation, arbitration, mediation or negotiation.
I am Harold A. Steuerwald, a Suffolk County commercial litigation attorney with more than 20 years of legal experience. Whether you are involved in a contract dispute, have been cited for a building code violation or have been charged with a criminal offense, I can help.
Assisting Clients With All Types of Legal Disputes
My practice is primarily dedicated to the representation of Suffolk County clients in civil, municipal and criminal disputes. I also handle certain transactional matters. I have extensive experience in a wide range of legal practice areas, particularly the following core areas:
- Commercial litigation : I represent plaintiffs and defendants in litigation over contract disputes, mechanic's liens, construction defect claims and other commercial matters.
- Town code violations : If you are facing significant fines and other consequences due to an alleged building code violation, zoning code violation or any other town or village code violation, I can defend you.
- Real estate: I represent clients in landlord-tenant disputes, foreclosure matters and other real estate litigation, as well as real estate transactions and land use applications.
- Article 78 proceedings : I represent clients seeking to overturn the determinations of administrative agencies, bodies and officers, including denials of zoning variances by zoning boards of appeals and determinations of planning boards involving residential and commercial land use issues.
- Criminal defense : If you have been charged with DWI, drug possession, domestic violence, theft, assault or any other crime, I can offer aggressive criminal defense representation.
If you are involved in any type of legal dispute, I am equally prepared to fight for your rights in court or negotiate a settlement that protects your interests. To schedule a free consultation to discuss your case, please contact my Bellport office at 631-286-0800 or by e-mail.